There are basically 3 camps when listening to teachings on the Rapture. Pre, mid, and post 7 year covenant.
Here are some facts to consider.
1) A 7 year agreement, or covenant, was signed on Jan 1st, 2007 and strengthened on Jan 1st, 2014. It is not a peace treaty. The bible does not say it should be a peace treaty. That teaching is fairly recent and is all imagination based on one verse in 2nd Thess, which has no context but has been assumed to mean a peace treaty. In fact they will cry peace and safety when the Jews are removed from Jerusalem and then the meteor shower in the 6th seal will begin to fall.
The agreement I am speaking of is the European Partnership Instrument, originally called the European Neighborhood Partnership Instrument, or ENPI. Because the EU operates on a 7 year budget the agreement is a t year agreement.
It was brokered by Javier Solana originally, who was the High Representative and Foreign Minister for the European Union in 2007. He can easily be called a chief or prince of the people who destroyed the city and the sanctuary in 70 AD; the Roman soldiers under Titus.
2) We are now in the midst of that second 7 year covenant, or agreement. Midst is not exactly middle. Daniel 9:27, KJV
3) Jesus said to watch for the abomination that causes desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet. Daniel 9 tells us of the 7 year agreement and in the midst of the 7 the sacrifice and oblation will be stopped and an abomination set up. The Sanhedrin is presently performing sacrifices in preparation to build the third temple.
4) The beast of Revelation 12 and 13 only appears for the final 42 months. The woman represented by Virgo goes into a wilderness for 1260 days (42 months). It is the beasts sidekick the dragon, (Vatican) who stands ready to devour the child at birth. That dragon appears on Sept 23, 20017 with 7 crowns at the feet of Virgo. The woman also appears on Sept 23, 2017 with all of her glory.
5) 2 Thess 2 reveals 2 raptures, not one. In the first 3 verses we see that the gathering of believers cannot happen until "after" the wicked one is revealed. That gathering is a rapture. But "He who lets" in verse 7-8 must be taken out of the way "before" the wicked one is revealed. The "He who lets" is the Jesus' Holy Ghost.
He will never leave you nor forsake you so if He is taken out of the way He has to take all who have Him in their hearts with Him. That is a second rapture.
There are only 2 raptures, not counting the 2 witnesses who are caught up just before the last trumpet in Revelation. One is at the last trump of 1st Corr (the great trumpet of Matt 24 and the 7th trumpet of Rev 11). This is the gathering of the saints mentioned in 2nd. Thess 2:1-3. The other rapture is of the child in Rev 12 who is caught up around 1260 days before the end of this time of grace, this age. Some bibles say end of the world, but this world will never end. It will be purged with fire and a new world will be created, but it will never end.
6) There is no scripture to prove the temple must be built before the abomination is set up. We are not told when the wicked one sits in the temple, we have always assumed it is at the time of the abomination. But the bible does not say so. It says an abomination will be set up where it ought not be. That is all it says. It does not say a person and does not say in the temple. Other scriptures reveal the wicked one will sit in the temple but do not say when except that "He who lets must be removed.
7) The Vatican doctrine concerning the second coming teaches that Jesus did not rise from the dead but that the last pope will sit in the temple and by doing so he will become the embodiment of Christ. So this is why the freemasons goal is to build the temple. Once the Jews are removed from Judea according to Matt 24 , Mark 13 and Luke 21, the pope can give the order to build the temple. They want the Jews removed. Just some facts and possibilities.
8) There are only 10 full members of the EU giving you 10 horns. According to Daniel's understanding of the statue dream the legs of iron are the last kingdom before Christ return. This is the Roman Empire. It has changed but has never died. The pope has taken on all of the names that once belonged to the emperors of Rome. He rules the EU. Christians are considered clay, so the false church is the clay in the statue and the EU government is the iron.
However, the leopard bear and lion of Daniel obviously point to Islam today because these regions in Daniel are now all Muslim. So the Vatican, the EU and Islam are part and parcel of the final beast in some way.
Understand that when the Romans conquered they never destroyed or killed kings or the customs of the land. Rather they brought them into submission to the Emperor of Rome and allowed them to continue as they were as long as they paid tribute. This is why the leopard, bear and lion still exist in the beast of Revelation 13.
9) There are 7 main stream religions holding hands with the Vatican as the new one world religion. This is the dragon with 7 crowns. Notice in Rev 12 the beast has 7 crowns while in Rev 13 the beast has 10 crowns. This reveals the 2 entities and informs us which part he is speaking about. It is not one of the horns that has a wound like unto death, but one of the 7 heads. So if the Vatican is the 7 heads then it is one of the leaders of the one world religion who receives the wound.
10 ) Not everyone who calls himself Christian has the Holy Ghost. Remember in the book of Acts when Peter or Paul went to a certain city and asked if they had received the Holy Ghost? They said they never heard of Him. Through prayer they received the Holy Ghost. These were believers, just like many Christians today believe but are not taught to receive the Holy Ghost. When the child is caught up He can only take those who have received Him with Him. So make sure you have the Holy Ghost and He will keep you from the hour of temptation that is coming on the children of disobedience. Very likely on Set 23, 2017.
11) Jesus did not know the day or the hour because he never knew when they would sign the 7 year agreement or when they would set up the abomination. However, once it is set up there are 1335 days until the final rapture. Blessed is he who waits and comes to the 1335 days. We are not of the night that that day should overtake us as a thief.